viernes, 29 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH - solutions ( 25 - 29 May )

Activity Book
Page 83
1) Complete the questions...
     1. Would you be scared if you saw a snake?
     2. Would you cry if you cut your finger?
     3. Would you feel happy if you met a film star?
     4. Would you drink tea if you visited London?
     5. Would you remember your friends if you were famous?
     6. Would you go skiing if you lived in Canada?

2) Write the quetions...
     1. What would you do if you won a lot of money?
     2. What would you do if you got lost?
     3. How would you feel if you lost your bag?
     4. Where would you visit if you went to Paris?
     5. Where would you live if you were a famous person?

Page 111
1) Complete the sentences...
     1. If I lived on a tropical island, I would swim every day.
     2. I would take lots of photos if I visited a nature reserve.
     3. I wouldn't touch the coral if I went snorkelling.
     4. If I saw an iguana in the water, I wouldn't be afraid.
     5. If I didn't have any food, I would eat coconuts.

2) Order and write the questions.
     1. Would you be scared if you saw a tarantula?
     2. Would you be happy if you won a competition?
     3. Would you say hello if you met a pop star?
     4. Would you be worried if you were lost?

1 comentario: