jueves, 14 de mayo de 2020

ENGLISH - Solutions ( 11 - 14 May )

Pupil's Book
Page  88 
2) Read and say true or false...
     1. FALSE.  Eva lives in the Galapagos Islands.
     2. TRUE.
     3. FALSE.  Callum doesn't swim in the Pacific Ocean every day.
     4. TRUE.

Activity Book
Page 80
1) Order and write the words...
     1. Palm tree
     2. Coral
     3. Sea lion
     4. Shore
     5. Giant tortoise
     6. Tropical fish

2) Read and complete the definitions.
     1. Scuba diving
     2. Have a nap
     3. Sea kayaking
     4. Hammock

Page 81
1) Read and circle.
     1. If I lived in England, I'd speak English every day.
     2. I wouldn't swim in the sea if I lived in Alaska.
     3. I'd see kangaroos if I lived in Australia.
     4. If I saw a giant tortoise, I'd be happy.
     5. I'd feel tired if I hiked to the top of a volcano.
     6. If I went kayaking, I'd wear a life vest.

2) Read and complete...
     1. If I lived in France. I'd speak French.
     2. I wouldn't get tired if I climbed a volcano.
     3. I'd see tropical fish if I swam in the Galapagos Islands.
     4. I'd take lots of photos if I saw a giant tortoise.
     5. I'd have a nap if I felt tired.
     6. If I saw an iguana, I wouldn't touch it.

CHALLENGE 1:   Solution in CHALLENGE 1

3 comentarios: