viernes, 5 de junio de 2020

ENGLISH - solutions ( 1 - 5 June )

Activity Book
Page 84
1)  Write the missing letters...
     1. Win the lottery.
     2. Have three wishes.
     3. See an alien.
     4. Travel back in time.
     5. Be invisible.
     6. Be the president.
     7. Travel in space.
     8. Meet a famous person.

2) Read the text and the sentences...
     1. B
     2. A
     3. A
     4. B

Page 85
1) Read and order the events.
     I explored the jungle -------------> 8
     I found food and drink -----------> 9
     There was an explosion ----------> 2
     I was sailing on a ship ------------> 1
     I banged my head -----------------> 3
     I found a bag ----------------------> 6
     I built a shelter --------------------> 7
     I made friends with a monkey --> 10
     I woke up on a beach ------------> 4
     I looked for my friends ----------> 5

Page 86
1) Complete the sentences.
     1. We built this hut. It's ours.
     2. The coconut hit me on my heat and I felt dizzy.
     3. Our boat sunk and now we are on a desert island.
     4. All the island is mine. I'm the king of this island!
     5. My friends were on the boat and I don't know where they are.
     6. Hands off! This map is ours. We found it.

5 comentarios: