miércoles, 29 de abril de 2020

CHALLENGE

Listen and complete this song.

* Deberéis escuchar la canción y completar los huecos. Escribid las respuestas en los comentarios (no olvidéis vuestro nombre). Por ejemplo:


Pablo 6º A:   1. sing,  2. is,   3. here, ...

Puntos en CLASSDOJO:  5 puntos si acertáis todas      o    3 puntos si falláis alguna.




I’ll       be        find           sing           remind           sail          forget

Count On Me Bruno Mars
If you ever (1)_______ yourself stuck in the middle of the sea I'll (2)______  the world to find you 
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see (3) ______ (4)_______ the light to guide you
Find out what we're made of 
When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like 1, 2, 3 
I'll be there 
And I know when I need it I can count on you like 4, 3, 2 
You'll be there 
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do
If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep
I'll  (5)_____ a song beside you 
And if you ever (6)______ how much you really mean to me Every day I will (7)______ you
Find out what we're made of When we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me Like 1, 2, 3 I'll be there And I know when I need it I can count on you Like 4, 3, 2 You'll be there 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do
You'll always have my shoulder when you cry I'll never let go, never say goodbye You know
You can count on me Like 1, 2, 3 I'll be there And I know when I need it I can count on you Like 4, 3, 2 And you'll be there 'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do
You can count on me 'cause I can count on you. 

24 comentarios:

  1. Adriana Hernández Benito 6°B
    1find
    2sall
    3I'll
    4be
    5sing
    6forget
    7remind

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rocìo,¡Me podrias decir que pone a la izquierda de forget?¿Que es (Sail o Sall)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. CEZAR 6ºA

    1 - FIND
    2 - SAIL
    3 - I`LL
    4 - BE
    5 - SING
    6 - FORGET
    7- REMIND

    ResponderEliminar
  4. 1 find 2 sall 3 i´ll 4 be 5 sing 6 forget 7 remind.i´m Sergio Martín

    ResponderEliminar
  5. 1find 2 Sally 3 I'll 4 be 5sing 6forget 7remind ( Laura 6 B 👍😁)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. 1 Find 2 sall 3 I´ll 4 be 5 sing 6 forget 7 remind.

    I LOVE THIS SONG! :)

    ResponderEliminar

  7. 1 - FIND
    2 - SAIL
    3 - I`LL
    4 - BE
    5 - SING
    6 - FORGET
    7- REMIND

    ResponderEliminar
  8. 1º FIND 2º SALL 3º I`LL 4º BE 5º SING 6º FORGET 7º REMIND

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Rodrigo 6A 1. find 2. sail 3. I'll 4. be 5. sing 6. forget 7. remind

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hola Rocìo,te he mandado un correo electronico,miralo.Cezar 6ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Mariam Azougagh 6A
    1 find
    2 sail
    3 I,II
    4 be
    5 sing
    6 forget
    7 remind


    I love it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  12. 1find
    2sail
    3I will
    4be
    5sing
    6forget
    7remind
    Roberto 6ºA

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Gabriela 6°A
    1find 2sail 3I'll 4be 5 sing 6forget 7remind

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Samuel 6ºB

    1ºfind 2ºsail 3ºi´ll 4ºbe 5ºsing 6ºforget 7ºremind

    ResponderEliminar
  15. 1ºfind 2ºsail 3ºI'll 4ºbe 5ºsing 6ºforget 7º remind
    Sergio 6ºB

    ResponderEliminar
  16. CONGRATULATIONS! The answers are:
    1) FIND 2) SAIL 3) I'LL 4) BE 5) SING 6) FORGET 7) REMIND

    ResponderEliminar